Rockford Center is a leading provider of mental health services in Delaware. Located in Newark, we provide treatment services for children and adolescents, adults, and seniors from Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Learn more about our campus by accessing the virtual tour below.
- Rockford Center's cafeteria serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Patient meals are served in Rockford Center's dining room. If you have special dietary restrictions, please let us know.
- Our campus features several courtyards, allowing patients to relax outdoors during scheduled breaks..
- Rockford Center has been providing quality behavioral health care since 1974.
- Recently renovated, Rockford Center's 118-bed mental health facility treats children, adolescents, adults and older adults.
- Upon entering Rockford Center, you will be greeted by our receptionist.
- If you're interested in taking a tour of Rockford Center, please contact our Business Development Director.
- Renovated in 2011, Rockford Center's units provide a safe, comfortable environment in which patients can heal.
- Our units are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure the safety of our patients.
- An initial assessment is conducted prior to admission to Rockford Center.
- Inpatient group therapy is held several times per day on each unit.
- Renovated patient rooms provide a comfortable, safe sleeping environment during your stay.
- Patients can read, play games, or relax in the unit's dayroom.